Today in Tour News: 29 May
It’s time for another recap of the latest tour-related news and what’s going on with the Madame X Tour presales.
As you already know, there is one system in operation for selling tickets for the entire run of the North American dates, and three different ones for the European leg (although the systems for Paris and London are fairly similar). So let’s break things down one more time.
North American Leg 2019
- The registration for Ticket Requests for the remainder of the North American shows has closed last week.
Fans will be notified whether their request was confirmed or not by Monday, June 3 at 12 Noon ET.
We hear that some notifications have been already sent out (or your credit card being charged for the transaction will be letting you know first): best of luck to everyone who made their requests!
Click here for more info from Live Nation.
- The Madame X Tour will start in New York on Thursday, 12 September 2019 – the first of 17 dates at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House – followed by stops in Chicago (The Chicago Theatre, 6 shows), Las Vegas (Colosseum at Caesars Palace, 3 shows), Los Angeles (The Wiltern, 11 shows), Boston (Boch Center Wang Theatre, 3 shows), Philadelphia (The Met Philadelphia, 3 shows) and Miami (Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater, 5 shows) where it will end on Thursday, 19 December.
European Leg 2020
- The European Leg of the Madame X Tour will kick off with the Lisbon shows, now running from Thursday, 16 January to Thursday, 23 January 2020 (6 shows in total).
The first four shows at the Coliseu dos Recreios – or Lisbon Coliseum, as Live Nation calls it – are sold out; two more extra dates have been added to the tour itinerary last Monday.
A “traditional” presale for Icon Legacy Members has started this morning for the new dates. Click here for more info.
This presale ends tomorrow at 5 PM and the general sale will follow on Friday, 31 May at 10 AM WEST.
- The Madame X Tour shows in London will run from Sunday, 26 January to Saturday, 15 February 2020 (15 shows in total).
Three additional shows at The London Palladium have been announced yesterday. All tickets are sold via Verified Fans. Click here for more info.
The presale for the new dates started this morning for all those who already successfully verified (including Icon Legacy Members). If you did not reach your 4-ticket limit yet, your code is valid for the additional dates.
It is not known if a general onsale will follow as the Verified Fans presale time window on Ticketmaster UK this morning was showing the day of the show as the final date of the sale – but please note that this could change in the future.
- The Parisian dates of the Madame X Tour will start on Tuesday, 18 February and end on Sunday, 1 March 2020 (10 shows in total).
The first seven concerts at Le Grand Rex are sold out and three additional shows have been added this morning.
For the new dates Live Nation and Ticketmaster set up a new Registration for Verified Fan ticket access, available now through Saturday 01 June at 11:59 PM CEST.
If you registered for the originally announced shows, you do not need to register again. If you have been already verified and have not used your code, it will be valid for the newly announced dates. If you have already used your code to purchase any number of tickets, you will not be eligible for the new presale (updated as of 31 May, 2019). Click here for more info.
The Icon Legacy Member presale will begin Wednesday, 5 June at 10:00 AM CEST, and conclude on Thursday, 6 June at 6:00 PM CEST.
Click here for the full Tour Itinerary.